Working Group

#492 New Data Center Tag Working Group

Ron Snyder Wed 24 May 2017

Good afternoon,

We are looking to create a working group to propose new tags for data centers. Anyone interested in joining this group?

Thanks! Ron Snyder

John Petze Fri 26 May 2017

We had a working group meeting at Haystack Connect and a number of people volunteered to lead groups for various application areas. The results, along with some enhancements to the site to support working groups will be published shortly (next week most likely). Thanks for your interest. You will have an opportunity to contribute.

Alper Üzmezler Fri 26 May 2017

I would like to join in. Send me a message on where we can join.

kathiresan rajagopal Mon 5 Jun 2017

Interested.

Matthew Giannini Mon 5 Jun 2017

I just promoted this post to a working group. If you would like to join the group just click the Join Group button below.

Henry Amistadi Mon 17 Sep 2018

I am interested in this working group, and was wondering if you are aware of DMTF.org Redfish effort - Henry Amistadi - Operations Monitoring & Analytics, [email protected] 978-846-3227.

Nick Gayeski Thu 28 Jul 2022

Hi all, I am working with the organizing committee for Haystack Connect and we plan to have a series of working group updates. The conference is virtual and taking place between September 13-15, 2022.

Is there anyone on your WG willing and able to present a good update of the latest activity, or the latest thinking, of your working group for the broader community? This is a good way to get more people engaged and to bring new ideas to the forefront. If you see this as a good opportunity to engage the community, please submit an abstract here to speak at the conference:

https://www.haystackconnect.org/speakers/

Login or Signup to reply.