#565 Haystack Marker tags for Misc equipment

Ajsal Ahammed Mon 20 Nov 2017

Hi,

I am dealing with multiple miscellaneous systems like Lock door, Turnstile, Medical Equipment etc in my current project. I tried to tag all the points but couldn't found many for these equipment. Is there any solution for this?

I need to tag all the equipment for level wise. There are no string tags in the library for Level.

I need to call all these point using the search field. i use normally hs:ahu and hs:sp. Is there any other way to look in to it?

Regards, Ajsal

Brian Frank Tue 21 Nov 2017

The goal for Haystack is never to formally define 100% of everything. We standardize the common stuff, but more importantly define a set of patterns so you can model your own special cases. Or put another way - its expected for you to make up your own tags as necessary.

Ajsal Ahammed Tue 21 Nov 2017

1. If i created some tags in haystack, for example "Sts" a marker to denote Status point. If i use BacNet data transfer instead of Fox. Can get all those tags in a third party system for data analysy?
  2. Is there any way to define the serving level of an equipment or point. this is the biggest challenge i am facing now.
  3. I need to call all these point using the search field. i use normally hs:ahu and hs:sp. Is there any other way to look in to it?

Login or Signup to reply.